How to Create a New Assessment
Looking to create a new assessment list? You've come to the right place! Follow the steps below to create a new assessment from scratch.
1) Locate the 'Assessment' tab. Under the Configuration menu, click 'Assessment'.
2) Click 'Create' to open a new window.
3) Begin by giving your Assessment a Name (Ex: Monthly Quality Review) and a Location Type.
Note: Location types are created from the location configuration page. If you already have locations in your account, you should be able to select a type from the dropdown. (Ex: DineIn or Takeout)
4) Next, set your 'Score' to Task Score Ratio. This will automatically calculate the total assessment score based on the amount of tasks in each section/category. This is the recommended setting.
If you're looking to set up custom weighted category averages, click here to learn more.
5) Now set your 'Rank'. As seen in the image below, you can create multiple ranks.
Enter your Rank (Ex: Excellent), and input your scoring range. Then click 'Add'. Feel free to create as many ranks as you see fit.
6) When you are comfortable with your settings, click save!
(You can always go back and edit the assessment settings after you save).
Now you're ready to create your first Category! Click here to learn how.
Note: Only 'superusers' will have access to make changes under the Assessment tab. If you have questions regarding your 'role', please contact your supervisor for more information.