How to Create a Multiple Choice Task
Perhaps one of the more popular task types (aside from Yes/No), is the Multiple Choice task. Each choice (Ex: A, B, C) can have it's own score assigned to it.
1) Create a new Task. If you need a refresher on this, click here.
2) Select 'Multiple Choice' as the Task Type.
3) Next, give your task a Name, then create your Choices.
4) In the example below we have added 3 choices. There should be no checkmarks visible as this indicates that the choice has not been saved yet. If you see a checkmark, click on it to save the choice.
5) Now you can add the Scores and Values. In this example we will assign a score to each choice, giving us 3 different scoring rules. In this multiple choice task we have stated: Set the score to equal 3 when the value is 'High', set the score to equal 2 when the value is 'Average', and set the score to equal 1 when the value is 'Low'.
Continue to 'Add' scoring rules until you have assigned a score to each choice.
6) Click Ok to save the Task.