How to Create an Action Plan
After completing a task in the assessment list, you may want to add an Action Plan. These differ from 'Comments' as Action Plans are items that require follow up, and their status (open/closed) can be tracked.
1) For the task that you would like to add an Action Plan, swipe left on the question and you will see four options appear.
2) Click the "Action" button, which will then take you to the Action Plan screen.
3) In the large white box, type the information you would like to include.
4) In the "Assigned To" box (bottom left) input the name you would like the Action Plan to be designated for.
5) Pick a Due Date for the Action Plan. This will trigger automatic email notifications when an Action is due/overdue.
6) Click "Save" when you are finished.