User Reports - Aggregate
This area of the dashboard will allow you to view your Assessment and Category data, based on specific users (or roles) over a period of time. Our dynamic view will allow you to compare users side by side, or zero in on a specific user's performance. Additionally, you can look at how these users have performed in a certain Category (Ex: Food Safety).
Here's how to run an Aggregate User Report:
1) Log into the dashboard, and click 'User Report'.
2) Then, select a timeframe that you wish to view data for. In our example, we are looking at 1 year of data from Dec '16 - Dec '17. Click OK when you are finished, and the data will populate below. (The default duration is 1 month)
3) Next, select your Filters. You can filter the user data by Brand, Market, Role, Restaurant Type and Ownership (Corporate or Franchise). In our example below, we are viewing the filters in their default state.
4) Now it's time to view our data. The first area you will see is Users.
In the graph above, each bar represents a different user (by email address). In our example, we are viewing the 4 auditors who conduct regular assessments for our brand. You also have the option to isolate specific users (or a group of users), by using the filters to the right. The default state will have all users selected.
Hovering over a user (bar) will display their average score (%) as well as the total number of assessments completed at their store(s).
5) As you scroll down the page, the next area you will see is Categories.
In the graph above, each bar represents a different assessment Category. You also have the option to isolate specific Categories by using the filters to the right. The default state will have all Categories selected.
6) The final area of the page will display all of the user/assessment data, based on the selection in the previous areas.
In this area you can view specific details such as the Assessment Name, Location, and Category Score to name a few. Click on any of the headings to filter by them, or feel free to use the search bar. For our example, we are filtering the list to show only the 'San Fran' location.
If a user is overseeing one or many stores without conducting any assessments, the data in the charts will still display information as long as their assigned location(s) have been inspected at some point. To view assessments submitted only by the user(s) displayed in the graph, be sure to check the 'Filter by Assessments Submitted' option.