User Reports - Trends
This area of the dashboard will allow you to view and create custom reports based on specific users (or roles) over a period of time. For example, you can now view reports for all of the 'owners' (role) to see how their stores have performed in the last 3 months. Additionally, you can get even more specific by looking at how a certain Category (Ex: Food Safety) has performed over this time.
Here's how to run a User Report based on Trends:
1) Log into the dashboard, and click 'User Report'.
2) Then, select a timeframe that you wish to view data for. In our example, we are looking at 1 year of data from Dec '16 - Dec '17. Click OK when you are finished, and the data will populate below. (The default duration is 1 month)
3) By default, all User Reports will be set to 'Aggregate'. Simply click 'Trend' to alter the view.
4) Next, select your Filters. You can filter the user data by Brand, Market, Role, Restaurant Type and Ownership (Corporate or Franchise). In our example below, we are viewing the filters in their default state.
5) Now it's time to view our data. The first area you will see is Users.
In the ' Trend' view, you can use the scatter plot to see every assessment submitted for your brand (over the selected time period).
Hovering over any of the dots will display the assessment date, location and score. You also have the option to isolate specific users (or a group of users), by using the filters to the right. The default state will have all users selected.
6) As you scroll down the page, the next area you will see is Categories.
In the graph above, each dot represents a different assessment Category. You also have the option to isolate specific Categories by using the filters to the right. The default state will have all Categories selected.
7) The final area of the page will display all of the user/assessment data, based on the selection in the previous areas.
In this area you can view specific details such as the Assessment Name, Location, and Category Score to name a few. Click on any of the headings to filter by them, or feel free to use the search bar. For our example, we are filtering the list to show only the 'Burbank' location.
If a user is overseeing one or many stores without conducting any assessments, the data in the charts will still display information as long as their assigned location(s) have been inspected at some point. To view assessments submitted only by the user(s) displayed in the graph, be sure to check the 'Filter by Assessments Submitted' option.